Sunday, September 21, 2008
10 Promises to My Dog (與狗狗的10個約定)
The Japanese movie "10 Promises to My Dog" by the same producers of "Quill" has hit the cinemas recently and probably sparked off another golden retriever and puppy craze.
Having a dog is a huge commitment, so before you go out and buy yourself or somebody else a cute little fluffy golden retriever puppy or any other dog for that matter, make sure that you are able to fulfill these ten promises to your dog first. If you are a dog owner, make these promises to your dog today!
Synopsis from Yahoo Movies:
12-year old Akari fell in love with a puppy that had wandered into her house and adopted it. She named it "Socks" as its' paws looked like they had white socks on. The girl and dog are inseparable and the pet was a great comfort to Akari while grieving her mother's death. However, as Akari grows up, her feelings and interest moves away from Socks. Year by year, their distance grows, which also leads to her physical distance as she moves to a far off city and must leave Socks behind to a childhood friend. One day Akari remembers the 10 promises that she had made to Socks and her mother...
10 Promises to My Dog
1. Give me time to understand what you want of me. 請給我一點時間，讓我了解對我的要求是什麼。
2. Place your trust in me. It's crucial to my well-being. 請你信任我。那對我非常重要。
3. Be aware that however you treat me I will never forget it. 你要知道無論你如何對待我。我將永遠不會忘記。
4. Before you scold me for being lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. 當你因為責罵我的不合作、固執或懶惰之前，請你想想，是否有什麼正困擾者我。
5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when it's speaking to me. 請偶而對我說說話。縱使我不懂你說的內容，但我聽的懂，那是你的聲音在陪伴我。
6. Remember before you hit me, I have teeth that could hurt you, but that I choose not to bite you. 當你打我時請記得，我其實擁有能傷害你的能力，我只是選擇不咬。
7. Take care of me when I get old. 在我年老時請好好照顧我。
8. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful for me. 在你把我帶回家之前，請記得，我的壽命約有10～15年。你的離棄，會是我最大的痛苦。
9. You have your work, your entertainment, and your friends. I have only you. 你有你的工作，你的娛樂，你的朋友。但你是我的僅有。
10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Everything is easier for me if you are there. Remember I love you . . . 當我要捱過最辛苦的歷程時，希望你能陪在我身旁。只要有你和我在一起，所有的事都會變得容易接受。 請你永遠不要忘記，我愛你．．．